Friday, September 16, 2011

Where creativity THRIVES! LONG LIVE MARY ST!

So by now, you know how deep my love runs for Mary St., a.k.a. Mew HQ. But now, it's runs even deeper. We have quite a compound of creativity that is flourishing behind these great walls.

Below are pictures of all the people Mary St. is nice enough to let in:

Mew! My badass studio that will always be in my heart.......



Gaslight Street. One of the best bands in Charleston, SC and around the country. Look them up and go see them when you can! The band now practices here every Thursday and it's f*cking awesome. Free show for me while I work. Winning!

Below is Charleston Recycled. "Breathing life into portals of the past". Too awesome for me to explain. Look them up.

We also have an artist downstairs by the name of Teil Duncan. Super talented. You can see her at Mary St. until she moves on to Charleston art mecca REDUX.

So there you have it. It's almost too good to talk about bc it all means so much. When and if you ever get lucky enough to come to 36 Mary, you'll step through the door and feel it all over. Stop by people and share the love.....

Song for the love of my life.

I love you Mary St.